Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Week 6, Thing 13, Del.icio.us

I really liked the delicious site. I thought it was very easy to navigate and could easily find information about the resources thanks to the posts of previous veiwers. I really like that it tallies the number of people who have saved the site, because typically if a site has been saved by numerous people it is more likely to be a good site. I liked the short blurbs about the sites, because they made it easy to get a quick idea of what that resource contains. While searching the site I found a really neat web page called the Logo Creator http://creatr.cc/creatr/.

I think this would be a great tool for a research assistant, because like I said the blurbs about the resources make it easy to quickly find out if the site has what you are looking for. I also think it is a wonderful resource for anyone who uses multiple computers, because it is a fast easy way to access bookmarks from anywhere. Being a teacher of the deaf I am constantly changing rooms, and have different sites on every computer and the site I am looking for is hardly ever on the computer that I am using at that moment in time.

No comments: