Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Week 5, Thing 10, Online Image Generator

I made my image at FDToys (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/). I had some minor difficulties uploading the image...it would only let me do it "small" so the words are difficult to read. The motivational poster says: HUNGRY? Why eat healthy when there is cake?! The cake is actually from my wedding and only the very top fit into the poster, but it still look delicious!

I really like the image generators. I find them very easy to use and I like that you can easily make changes/edit your work. The thing that I do not like about having visited all the different resources out there is that I have a million usernames & passwords and I can't remember them all. I have tried to use the same ones, but on a few I have been unable to get back into them. These generators would be great for students to make visuals for projects of all kinds.

No comments: