Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week 4, Thing 9, Useful blogs

I found all of the search engines to be useful and easily navigated (I must admit that I clicked on all the links). Of all the search engines, I really enjoyed looking through the edublog. The others all seemed to be more tied to my personal use for blogs, but this particular search engine provided me with ideas for the classroom. On the edublog site there is a blog about polar bears that is really amazing. While looking at that blog I realized the amount of creativity that students can put into a project like the polar bear blog. I also thought about those shy quiet students in class and how blogging could be a way for them to share their ideas, and respond to others ideas. I found the google method to be the easiest to use, but that is a search engine I am familiar with and I think that helped a lot.

No comments: